Farts and Burps

*BURP* . . . . *Fart*

Name:
Location: PJ, Malaysia

I'm dead boring

Saturday, June 24, 2006

cursed!!!

ok, i think i must have done something bad a while ago because i've been getting some bad karma lately...heheheh. Last week someone scratched my car. The scratch is two doors long and really deep so i can't get rid of it unless i respray the two doors. Then my car battery died on me...I brought it for charging but today when i was trying to start my car to leave work it died again! I called for my friend to help me jumpstart the car and as I was driving home, i felt a funny bumping sensation in my car. When i got home i found out that one of my tyres was totally punctured, and I don't have a spare tyre on my car! Arrgghhh...what a bad day..

Add these to my back problems, the really bad mouthful of ulcers I had awhile ago...geez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home