Farts and Burps

*BURP* . . . . *Fart*

Name:
Location: PJ, Malaysia

I'm dead boring

Friday, June 02, 2006

long time no blog

well, i haven't blogged in ages and i wonder if people even read my blog now.

anyways, recently i have been getting back pains on my lower back. i used to get them intermittently since a couple months back, but it slowly got worse and worse. now, when i bend down to pick something up, i feel a sharp stabbing pain on my lower back area near the spine.

i've been to the trainers at the gym, and they tell me that its my weak abdominals and back that is causing it. i've also been to the docs and was told that i need to strengthen my back too.

i think it must have been caused by the bad posture i have while at work, hunched over in my chair all day in front of the computer. today i even had to take a half day off work to go home and rest cos i just couldn't take sitting down anymore. i guess, it'll take a while before the exercises stop the pain, but in the meantime i feel like an old man...at the tender age of 25.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're still reading so keep posting. :)

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah yeah keep updating, I wanna know if anything bad is happening to you...

:p

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home