Farts and Burps

*BURP* . . . . *Fart*

Name:
Location: PJ, Malaysia

I'm dead boring

Thursday, March 23, 2006

no update

well, sorry for no update guys but been pretty out of time lately.

I managed to continue my dante sketch but forgot to bring it home so i could take an image and show the progress.
I think i've gotten a bit lazy though, my rendering has become really rough rather than meticulous like the way i did the first 2 characters.

Anyway, i think i must have scared off the 2 companies that i went for interview. They have yet to reply, even though the boss in the first company said that he would try to work out a package...etc. Anyway, the GM at my present company talked to me the other day, she said she heard rumours that i was going to resign. I told her i had to look for options because my contract was ending anyway, and she told me to stay. I said that i'd go where the cool projects are. My company is now doing a teaser for an ironman CG series, if they do get this job i will definitely stay...and ask for salary increase too..hehehe. I just found out that my friend in australia gets around 60k AUD a year!!! gaahhhh...i don't even get that in ringgit! damn, really underpaid here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home