Farts and Burps

*BURP* . . . . *Fart*

Name:
Location: PJ, Malaysia

I'm dead boring

Saturday, March 11, 2006

job hunting again...

well, i've gone for 1 interview with another one to come soon. I've been asking for a quite high salary, so i think it might have shocked some of the employers. One of them said, "Don't scare us giving such high salary expectations!" But i sort of persisted, saying that i'm worth it and that i have a degree in computer science as well and that i've worked on a high profile animated series... well, the first company is still discussing it and they said that they are trying to work out a package that will be around that region. Who knows whether it will work out or not.

But i have another interview coming up, and i've already told them my expected salary and they still want to interview me, so i guess we'll see what happens.


In unrelated news, I just found out that one of my relatives has just passed away. I used to visit him when i was a kid, and he was a nice friendly guy. Every chinese new year I(along with our extended family) would visit his house as well as another relative's house which are side by side and hang out for a long time. I just met him this chinese new year and now he is gone. I really feel for his wife as she must be really lonely now, that the man who has been by her side for what must seem like forever is just gone. really sad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home