Farts and Burps

*BURP* . . . . *Fart*

Name:
Location: PJ, Malaysia

I'm dead boring

Monday, April 24, 2006

almost reaching the finish line!

its around 4:45 am as i'm trying to finish the ironman trailer in time for the deadline tomorrow. It looks...ok. Definitely things that could be improved, but given the work time of 2-3 weeks, i think we did an ok job. I can't post any images here, because that would be unprofessional...unless Marvel decides that based on the teaser, they would like to create a CG series for Ironman. I guess you'll be seeing it on t.v then...heheheh.

Last week, they had the HR manager come over and interview a few people to find out what was wrong with the company and find out what complaints they had. After our inteview, the HR manager said that I seemed really subdued and not complaining/requesting much compared to the others. I told her i was easy to please, just give me interesting work and pay me what i'm worth and i'll be a happy man. All that stuff about socso and epf doesn't really interest me because at the end of the day, i plan to move overseas and use my skills as a way to travel the world and experience new things. So whats the point of epf if i'm leaving in a year or two?

I hope i don't end up like those people who SAY that they want to move overseas but in the end get caught up in their life and career here that they end up staying longer then they wanted and eventually just can't be bothered or are unable to have the freedom of just leaving when they want. I don't think i can stand staying in one place for a really long time now...i haven't lived in a place for more than 3.5 years since i was 11! So in two years, if i DO end up like those people i talked about, i hope i will revisit this post and maybe push myself to do what I always wanted.

3 Comments:

Blogger joel said...

Haha, you've been in KL for quite some time lo.. Almost time to move?

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4:45 am!!!!???!??! are the deadlines that crazy?!

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home