Farts and Burps

*BURP* . . . . *Fart*

Name:
Location: PJ, Malaysia

I'm dead boring

Sunday, April 09, 2006

backs been hurting quite a bit lately. i think it has to do with the terrible posture i take while doing my work. half slumped, half hunched... oh, and i'm doing kickboxing now. originally wanted to do just boxing, but my colleague at work was going to this kickboxing gym at sri hartamas so i went to the free trial lesson. was pretty fun, and its a real gym with pros training there too, although the clientele is 90% women. after the free trial i decided to join for 1 month doing it 2 times a week. paola is also doing it with me. I talked to one of the trainers, and he said that if i am willing to compete, then the gym fee can be "negotiated"...heheheh. well, i'll see after 1 month, whether i still want to do it or not.

4 Comments:

Blogger joel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:41 AM  
Blogger joel said...

あぁ、やっとパオラの話が出てきた。

Hey, what happened to going with my fattening bro??

Funny, my back has been killing me the whole of yesterday too. Still aching a bit now but at least can study. Damned, wasted a whole day yesterday!

7:41 AM  
Blogger zechariah said...

90 percent women did you say? wholly shit... i want a free trial too. But seriously, i'd like to come check it out one day. when u going again?

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home