Farts and Burps

*BURP* . . . . *Fart*

Name:
Location: PJ, Malaysia

I'm dead boring

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

yay!

alright guys! thanks to your prayers i got it!

ok heres the story, i went in and talked to the ceo. He had already known of my situation from my animation director so now it was basically clarifying certain issues. He first started out by saying that he actually gave me a biig increase by giving me 50% more than my current pay. I countered that by saying that it was actually less than what I was getting with my incentive. He seemed a bit surprised at this and mentioned that this was the first time he heard about it. He did point out though, that the new salary i have is consistent regardless of whether there is work in the company or not. I then said that I had a degree in computer science, which would give me an edge and that I have helped the company many times fixing technical problems. He then said that he didn't have a problem with paying me more, but that I would have to justify the increase. So he gave me a 2 month probation at the end of which I would get my increase. I then talked to him about the amount of increment, he said "i understand that you were looking for somethign around 3.5" i then went, "actually, i would like to get 3.8". At this, he laughed and said "you ah!". He then decided that at the end of the 2 months, i would get a minimum increase of 500, if I performed particulary well, it would increase some more.

So there you have it, thanks for all the prayers guys! I guess i owe you guys a meal now...

4 Comments:

Blogger joel said...

Ai si.. I forgot to pray.. lol!! Well, my thoughts were with you... subconsciously! keke. Either how, praise God.

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please send the free meal to sydney thanks.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Melancholy Thongs said...

Yay :) Good for you

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay hooray! i want free meal also.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home