Farts and Burps

*BURP* . . . . *Fart*

Name:
Location: PJ, Malaysia

I'm dead boring

Friday, June 09, 2006

promotion!

well, other things have happened to me besides this bad karma of hurt back and ulcered mouth.
I've been promoted in my company to be a team leader for the special effects team. I actually would have preferred animation team lead, but the other guy who is more experienced than me got that gig. Anyway, i will still be leading animation teams, just that i'll have to lead a team to create special effects when needed.

anyway, i didn't announce this earlier because i wanted to renegotiate my salary. They are offering me 3k but i believe and worth quite a bit more. I wanted to talk to the ceo for quite a while but he has been here and there and too busy. But I talked to my animation director and he has concurred that i do deserve a higher salary, he managed to talk to the ceo on my behalf and the ceo will talk to me first thing next week. I hope i can manage to get around 3.8 to 4k, but realistically i think i will only get 3.5k. Oh well, pray for me so i can get more money!! heheheh...

*p.s - when i got more money then can "chia" you guys ma...heheheh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melancholy Thongs said...

Wahhh.. good good .. will pray for you :) Achelly I just got my salary increment also .. but will only start when i move to site .. boohoo to that .. but praise God for the increase... I could use the extra dosh ^_^

9:25 PM  
Blogger joel said...

Eh, rozzie? Apa lu buat di sini? flaunting ur arse around? haha..
Anyway, we GUYS weill pray for u.. keke *hint hint hint HINT!!!!*

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey!!! Chia me as well. :))))))) Keep us posted on the outcome.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home