Farts and Burps

*BURP* . . . . *Fart*

Name:
Location: PJ, Malaysia

I'm dead boring

Monday, October 09, 2006

update!

the website has been updated with features and floorplans for tropics!

http://www.dijayacorp.com/project_detail186.asp?articleid=186&zoneid=14&t_status=14

anyway, before you start asking me why i didn't want type A or B(you will understand if you see the floor plan).

I don't like A, because it is narrow and rectangular. When i saw the show unit, although it had nice interior design, i jsut
felt a bit claustrophobic in there. The living room has only 1 panel with window(although its big floor to wall window).

I don't like type c because the windows allow you to only see straight! the V shaped design means that the other apartments
are in your way.

So type B, inspite of its 2 flaws, mainly the evening sun and the elevator is still mroe appealing to me because of the
two big windows in the living/dining area. Also the living/dining area seems bigger because of the open kitchen style.

Also, the 2 bedrooms are connected to each other, so if i want more bedroom or living room space, i can just knock down the walls.

1 Comments:

Blogger joel said...

yea, I'd go with type B also. Although I don't think knocking down the wall to make one bedroom is a good idea.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home