Farts and Burps

*BURP* . . . . *Fart*

Name:
Location: PJ, Malaysia

I'm dead boring

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Huge fish

I went to a mini lake of sorts(ok ok, mining pond la) to fish at the end of my holiday(which was miserable because of was sick the whole time). I didn't get anything but take a look at the monster that was caught by one of the anglers there!



I put my slipper(size 10) there for scale, and apparently this is ONLY a 4kg fish. The guys there told us that a 20kg behemoth had been caught there as well!

wow!

3 Comments:

Blogger jeanetastic said...

HAHAH
how come its never you who catches the fish?

a bit sad for you

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but the fish cannot be eaten, hor? cos mining pond. not so shiok leh if cannot eat.

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of fish is that? it looks bloated

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home