Farts and Burps

*BURP* . . . . *Fart*

Name:
Location: PJ, Malaysia

I'm dead boring

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

what does tauism mean?

lots of people ask me what does tauism mean. They think it might be Taoism and that i've converted...

My chinese name is Wei Tau which means "The only way". Close friends and family call me tau and is the name which i am identified. -ism is just a doctrine of belief that is accepted as authoritative by a group. Therefore Tauism could be construed to be "Tau's belief or path/doctrine". Coincidentally, "Tau" itself means path or road/way so Tauism could be "The way of the way" hehehe.

Anyway, what i was thinking of when i made up this name was that I do things MY WAY. Just like Frank Sinatra...

*p.s - aren't I clever?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no...

7:13 PM  
Blogger tauism said...

yessss...

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home